Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rezday Freebie!!!




Fash con is a year old.. and so am I. In world at least. I couldn't let today slip by and not do that promised freebie. So early this morning I sat down at my computer and started building, this necklace is what I came up with. It will be available in my main store and at my Pierwater Location until Wednesday of next week (2/6/08).

I also released the heart necklace today in the diamond and pink diamond versions. The ruby versions ,the evil sister suggested, are textured and will go out as soon as I can get the over worked partner to do up the adverts. (Apparently when I go on building binges he goes a little crazy.) I've got lots of new ideas written down and scetched out on scraps of paper all over my desk (its beginning to look like a landfill), so hopefully next week will bring lots of fun new releases. I'm almost always in world, and I don't bite to terribly hard so if there is something you want to see.. and I'm not doing it.. Let me know. I'll give all good ideas consideration.

No comments: