Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Release!!


Greetings!! I've put out a couple out a couple of new items this weekend. These earrings are the long awaited and much asked for match to my Kalynn necklace. I put them together one afternoon while chatting with the "evil sister" about the girl they are named after. Kalynn is a very sweet and unassuming girl. She is stunningly pretty in her own special way. A little different and very unique. I like to think these earrings capture a bit of that spirit. The stones are tintable on this set through Linden Labs build tools. If you are uncomfortable using those and want a stone other than emerald.. Let me know I don't mind customizing a pair for you.



I keep promising you a little more insite into my "evil sister". First off she isn't really my sister. She is however evil. We've been friends for about 12 years. Crazy Boyfriends, her need to be a Mail Order bride (yes she really did that) and life in general Have never been able to break our friendship. So when the "SL Mum" got us into SL we undertook this crazy new world together. Jallie is my best friend, my rl roommate, and the sister of my heart.


Ah, My "Evil Sister". She goes perfect in just about any situation. So do the earrings I made for her.. and Named after her. I released the original Labadorite earrings a while back. They have been very popular. I also kept getting request for them in different stones. I'm an accommodating person when it suits me.. so you asked for them, You got them. The Jallie earrings now come in Amber, Labadorite, Malachite, Opal, and Turquoise.

Plans for Lapis, Jade, Blue chalcedony, and Onyx are in the works.



Speaking of the "Evil Sister" the ruby version of the heart necklace, as well as the other pieces mentioned in this post, are out and for sale at my main store and at my Pierwater location.



Also, Are you a model?? Want free jewelry and to be paid for your time? Drop me a notecard with a few pictures and say you are interested. I'm tired of looking narcissistic and need more models other than myself.

No comments: