Monday, February 25, 2008

New store location = SALE!

That is right! I've opened my 4th location. My friend Bailey Longcloth offered me shop space near my favorite hang out in Secondlife, The Crown and Pearl. I of course jumped at the chance. I love a good distraction and what is more distracting than going to work at one of your shops.. and being right next to your favorite pub?? So anywho. My 4th shop is now open. It has a collection of my newest and best loved pieces.. all at 50% off for the next week. That is right, I said 50% off! So at my Angel Square location you will find a good selection of my best pieces at bargain prices for a limited time. While you are there check out the other shops, and pop over to the Crown and Pearl and say hello. The people are great, the music is good, and I promise you will have a wonderful time!

No comments: